CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

What about the hair?

We have been home with Kiley a little over 2 weeks now. Hard to believe how quickly time passes. She continues to transition so well into our family. Everyone here just LOVES her. I must admit my house is much louder but there is even more joy in our home. I still fall into bed most every night exhausted but so thankful for the children the Lord has entrusted to my care.

Many of you want to know about the hair. So I thought I would pass along some pictures. We are still learning how to style it but I must say it is beautiful. I still haven't gotten very good with the braids. We have a woman from Ethiopia coming over today to do hair. I'm so excited!!!! Hoping to learn some more good tips.

Kiley will sit for hours... and let me do her hair. She is so content. Which makes it a joy to do her hair.