CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

So Glad I Didn't Miss This!

We are still adjusting to being a large family. But I must admit I feel a balance I haven't felt since we brought Kate home. We get some looks when we go out but generally I think people can't figure out if they are all my children so we haven't had a lot of comments from folks.

I think back to the days when I had decided I would never marry and never have children... just dogs. Then I look at my family and I think... Look what I would have missed. I'm a blessed Mom and I'm so thankful today for all the Lord has done in my family.

Every time I look at Kiley I think "I'm so glad we didn't miss this." There were times when fear was on the verge of over taking me to think why would we want more children? But every one of my girls is a gift and I'm so glad we didn't miss out.

I took all the girls to see my Nana (their great grandmother) on Friday. It was the first time she met Kiley. She loved her from the moment she saw her.

Here are a few other pictures of us hanging out together as a BIG family. : )



1 comments:

Jen said...

Love the updates and the pictures. Your family is SO beautiful!!