CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Puppy Love

I've been asking for a puppy now for a little while. I think Brian was afraid I might start asking to adopt again if I didn't have a puppy soon so he finally gave into my request. He didn't fully realize all it would entail. Just a short flight for him to go to Seattle to pick up the puppy and bring her home. Not because you can't find a cockapoo (cocker spaniel and poodle) in Florida. You just can't find the one I REALLY want in Florida. So my accommodating, darling husband flew to Seattle and came back the next day with my sweet puppy Lexi. She is wonderful and the girls just adore her. We are truly in puppy love.






2 comments:

Mrs. Munchkin said...

I'm confused...Didn't you have a puppy after Kate came home? And didn't you adopt her out...This was after your older dog had passed away and you said you would never have a dog again.....Am I missing something? Either way, Brian is a pretty spectacular guy. Tony would be like "um,no!"

Lynn Dorval said...

Aww!! She is adorable!! I am begging for a puppy too!! I wanted a cocker spaniel!! I might have to look into that one!!