CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

January- A Month of Celebration

The Grandstaff family has a lot to celebrate in January. Our sweet Katelyn turned 3 on the 5th. Her 2 year gotcha day was on January 10th. Hard to believe all those months of waiting and visiting Guatemala were over 2 years ago. The time goes so quickly. My birthday and our wedding anniversary is on the 11th. Brian and I celebrated 13 years this month. So thankful for the amazing man God gave me. Kiley's gotcha day is January 26th. It's been almost 1 year since we traveled to Ethiopia and met our bright eyes little girl. She has brought more joy and laughter to our home than I could have ever imagined. As I reflect on our family I'm so thankful for all the things we have been able to celebrate this month. Thank you Lord!!!!!


2 comments:

Mrs. Munchkin said...

LOVE your update!! miss you...

Mrs. Munchkin said...

How about the months of Feb, March, April, May, and June? (wink) Who am I to complain? I need to catch up on my own blog!