CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Emily's Graduation

Today was bittersweet for our Emily. It was a day where she felt the joy of her first graduation with the pain of leaving dear friends behind. Today she graduated from preschool at Willow Creek. It was a precious little ceremony.
She has had an amazing 3 years at Willow Creek. She has enjoyed the fun, crafty things that I'm not good at and had wonderful friendships. Now she will being kindergarten. We are so proud of the young lady she is becoming. Congrats Emily!





1 comments:

Dawn said...

Congrats on her graduation. I didn't realize she will be in K5 this coming school year like Kya & Autumn. I too am no good at the craft stuff and I have to say I have "suffered" through it but we made it (barely).