CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where does the time go?

I can't believe Lauren has a week left of the 2nd grade. Emily will soon be going into Kindergarten and both little ones will be at preschool next year. WOW! The time just flies. I look back over the pictures I've downloaded today from my camera and it blows my mind. What seems like days ago were really months.

The days are sometimes very long and challenging and yet when I look back all I remember is the fun and joy of those moments. I'm so thankful for the children the Lord has knit together from across the world that sleep under my roof every night. They are precious to us!









2 comments:

Mrs. Munchkin said...

So glad to see you back in the blog world! I keep checking in on you. The girls look precious as always.

Mrs. Munchkin said...

Where does the time go? Since April 29th, it seems to have stood still in the blogging world...Not like you're busy or anything?!