CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The house of sickness

The one thing I didn't fully realize with having 4 children. When one gets sick you are in for a long haul. This was our first go around with a nasty flu and 4 children. Needless to say I'm tired of checking temperatures and administering medicine. My counter looks like a drug store. : ) We have had fevers and coughing for almost 2 weeks. Just yesterday the fevers stopped and I'm SO THANKFUL!!!!!! It's a small price to pay for the joy of having 4 children. But one of those yucky things I never really thought about. The Lord is indeed shining on me because we are all feeling better just in time to go to the beach. HOORAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Munchkin said...

I don't know how you do it....

Unknown said...

i am so glad you are all better-i told em that i had subbed in her class last week and she was out-she told me you all had been sick. i am so glad you are feeling better-hope you have a blast at the beach and can't wait to hear about it.